Heather and Dizzy the Donkey recently nominated me for a blog award. I have been award free until now, but how could I refuse Dizzy? She is definitely a charmer!
I have therefore accepted The Sunshine Blogger Award.
Thank you Dizzy and Heather for the nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Heather and Dizzy’s questions are:
1.Have you ever got lost in a maze? No. I have never been in a maze but I would love to visit one.
2. Do you have any unusual fears or phobias? I don’t have any unusual fears or phobias but I seem to have acquired a fear of heights in recent years.
3. Do you believe in the Loch Ness Monster? Yes, absolutely. I have visited Loch Ness but sadly I did not see Nessie.
4. If you could travel to one place in the past, when would it be and why? I would love to travel back to Egypt and the Temple at Dendera. I had a significant dream about the past there and I would love to go back for another visit.
5. If you could have one magical power what would it be and why? I would love to have a magic wand that ended hunger and wars worldwide.
6. What’s your favourite part of the day? I like evenings when I can contemplate and give thanks for all the good things that have happened.
7. What was your dream job when you were growing up? I wanted to be a doctor but that was not meant to be. I did become a natural medicines therapist and teacher for 20 years.
8. What’s your weirdest experience? I have had quite a lot of weird experiences as I am both clairvoyant and clairaudient. I can see auras round people and sense their energies.
9. What’s your lucky number? I feel good about 4 which features a lot in my numerology. Other than that I am happy about most numbers.
10. What makes you happy? I love being outside in my garden pottering or just sitting in my pink garden chair watching the daisies...
11. What’s your favourite mythical creature? I love unicorns. They are quite magical.
I cannot choose between my lovely blog friends. If any of you would like to accept this award please feel free to answer the following questions:
- What is your favourite colour?
- What star sign are you? Are you typical of that sign?
- What is the most amazing place you have visited?
- What book have you enjoyed the most?
- Who is your favourite movie star?
- Which famous personality would you like to meet? What would you say to them?
- What hobbies do you have?
- What is your favourite food?
- Do you have any pets? What are their names?
- What would be your dream holiday?
- How do you stay healthy? What tips would you give to others?
Brigid P. Gallagher
Memoir “Watching the Daisies- Life Lessons on the Importance of Slow” is available from Amazon and all good online book stores.
Book Trailer: https://youtu.be/r5GCjaetgZk