The Unpredictability of Popularity
This week I shall be celebrating 2000 WordPress followers – a few weeks shy of my second blogging anniversary.
Thank you to everyone who has read, liked and commented on my posts. I could not have reached this milestone without you.
I am often surprised by the popularity of some of my posts. They are not always what I expected!
My Top Twenty most liked and commented posts are as follows:
- Black and White Photography
- Life Lessons on the Importance of Slow
- The Garden in September
- Bikes in Bloom
- Merry Christmas
- 10 Tips for Living with Fibromyalgia or Another Life Changing Illness
- Colour Your Day
- A Meditation on World Peace
- The Happy Camper
- Donegal – The Coolest Place on the Planet
- New Beginnings
- The Garden in June
- Triple Layer Pavlova
- Decoupage Days
- Celebrating One Year as a Self Published Author
- My Top Ten Tips for Healing Insomnia
- Celebrating 25 Amazon Reviews
- Christmas Craft Fairs
- Derek Hill and Tory Island’s Artists
My most read posts are:
The Happy Camper with 1257 views, and
10 Tips for Living with Fibromyalgia or Another Life Changing Illness a close second with 819.
Most Popular Post
Black and White Photography was only published on 29 November 2017 but has sprinted into first place as my most popular post, with 184 likes and 117 comments.
Yet, it took me very little time to write!
My Personal Favourites
The following posts are among my personal favourites that did not make The Top Twenty:
- Cluain na dTor-Meadow of Shrubs
- The River Walk
- The Keukenhof Gardens#1
- Rocks and Rock Pools
- Tory Island-The Legend of Balor of the Evil Eye
These posts all showcase my passion for photography, Nature and gardening.
So what makes one post more popular than another?
Do you have any answers?
Brigid P. Gallagher
Book Trailer: https://youtu.be/r5GCjaetgZk
Categories: 52 Weeks of Thankfulness