My Last Blog Post – Every Moment is a Fresh Beginning
Sadly, this is my last blog post after four and a half years of blogging.
Stepping back was not an easy decision to make.
However, it is the right one for me.
A HUGE thank you to everyone who has read and commented on my posts. I really appreciate your support.
My aim in creating this blog and my memoir, has always been to inspire and empower others. My blog includes resources on a number of topics:
- Book Reviews on Environmental Awareness, Inspirational Memoirs, Personal Development and Travel Memoirs
- The Beauty of Donegal including Beach Walks, Culture and The Wild Atlantic Way
- Gardening Posts including Gardening Hints and Tips and updates on My Donegal Garden
- Self Healing including posts on Fibromyalgia, Dr Edward Bach Flower Essences, Feng Shui and Meditations…
- Self Publishing Support including My Self Publishing and Marketing Journey, Blogging Tips for Authors and Marketing Tips for Authors…
All my resources will remain LIVE.
Finally, this may be an ending but it is also a new beginning…
I wish you all well on your journey.
Brigid P. Gallagher is a retired natural medicines therapist, passionate organic gardener and author of “Watching the Daisies- Life lessons on the Importance of Slow,” a holistic memoir dedicated to the art of mindfulness and healing from debilitating illness.
She lives in Donegal, Ireland – an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Book Trailer: https://youtu.be/r5GCjaetgZk
Categories: Blogging Tips for Authors