My Last Blog Post – Every Moment is a Fresh Beginning
Sadly, this is my last blog post after four and a half years of blogging.
Stepping back was not an easy decision to make.
However, it is the right one for me.
A HUGE thank you to everyone who has read and commented on my posts. I really appreciate your support.
My aim in creating this blog and my memoir, has always been to inspire and empower others. My blog includes resources on a number of topics:
- Book Reviews on Environmental Awareness, Inspirational Memoirs, Personal Development and Travel Memoirs
- The Beauty of Donegal including Beach Walks, Culture and The Wild Atlantic Way
- Gardening Posts including Gardening Hints and Tips and updates on My Donegal Garden
- Self Healing including posts on Fibromyalgia, Dr Edward Bach Flower Essences, Feng Shui and Meditations…
- Self Publishing Support including My Self Publishing and Marketing Journey, Blogging Tips for Authors and Marketing Tips for Authors…
Finally, this may be an ending but it is also a new beginning…
I wish you all well on your journey.
Brigid P. Gallagher is a retired natural medicines therapist, passionate organic gardener and author of “Watching the Daisies- Life lessons on the Importance of Slow,” a holistic memoir dedicated to the art of mindfulness and healing from debilitating illness.
She lives in Donegal, Ireland – an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Book Trailer: https://youtu.be/r5GCjaetgZk
Categories: Blogging Tips for Authors