The Angel Healing Room
The Angel Healing Room is one of my favourite creative visualisations.
You will need to set aside around 30 minutes, with no interruptions from people, pets, mobile phones…
- Sit or lie in a comfortable position,
- Close your eyes,
- Set an intention for your healing needs to be met,
- Imagine yourself walking towards a room, where you will be greeted by your guardian angel(s),
- Enter the healing room and greet your angel(s),
- There is a healing couch in the centre, and the walls are lined with shelves of healing potions, including aromatherapy oils, flower essences, herbal medicines, vitamins…
- Your guardian angel may ask you to lie on the couch, while they give you any necessary healing,
- You may also hear advice regarding small changes you need to make to your lifestyle,
- Relax and enjoy your healing experience,
- Your angel(s) will guide you when the healing has ended,
- Imagine yourself standing up to leave the Angel Healing Room,
- Give thanks to your guardian angel(s),
- Take time to come back to reality, and open your eyes,
- Sip a glass of water slowly, and note any changes in how you are feeling,
- Record your experiences in your diary or journal.
In the following days you may become aware of positive changes in your well being, and unexpected blessings…
I always feel so much better after this visualisation, thus it is a regular part of my self healing routine.
Brigid P. Gallagher is a retired natural medicines therapist, passionate organic gardener and author of “Watching the Daisies- Life lessons on the Importance of Slow,” a holistic memoir dedicated to the art of mindfulness and healing from debilitating illness.
She lives in Donegal, Ireland – an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Book Trailer: https://youtu.be/r5GCjaetgZk