The Angel Healing Room is one of my favourite creative visualizations. I am re-blogging it today for Self Care September.
You will need to set aside around 30 minutes, with no interruptions from people, pets, mobile phones…
- Sit or lie in a comfortable position,
- Close your eyes,
- Set an intention for your healing needs to be met,
- Imagine yourself walking towards a room, where you will be greeted by your guardian angel(s),
- Enter the healing room and greet your angel(s),
- There is a healing couch in the centre, and the walls are lined with shelves of healing potions, including aromatherapy oils, flower essences, herbal medicines, vitamins…
- Your guardian angel may ask you to lie on the couch, while they give you any necessary healing,
- You may also hear advice regarding small changes you need to make to your lifestyle,
- Relax and enjoy your healing experience,
- Your angel(s) will guide you when the healing has ended,
- Imagine yourself standing up to leave the Angel Healing Room,
- Give thanks to your guardian angel(s),
- Take time to come back to reality, and open your eyes,
- Sip a glass of water slowly, and note any changes in how you are feeling,
- Record your experiences in your diary or journal.
In the following days you may become aware of positive changes in your well being, and unexpected blessings…
I always feel so much better after this visualisation, thus it is a regular part of my self healing routine.
If you have enjoyed this post, you might also like my posts:
Brigid P. Gallagher is a retired natural medicines therapist, passionate organic gardener and author of “Watching the Daisies- Life lessons on the Importance of Slow,” a holistic memoir dedicated to the art of mindfulness and healing from a debilitating illness.
She lives in Donegal, Ireland – an area of outstanding natural beauty.