Inviting New Beginnings with Feng Shui
If you were inspired to clear out clutter after my post LETTING GO OF CLUTTER, you may find this post helpful for the next stage of your healing journey.
The Mouth of Chi
Your front door is the entrance for positive energy or CHI into your home.
Step outside and imagine you are seeing it for the first time.
- What impression does it give ?
- Does it need a new coat of paint?
- Is your letter box opening freely?
- Does your outside lighting work?
- Are there any welcoming flowers or plants outside?
- Can the door open freely?
- Can you walk through the entrance area with ease?
Anything that impedes the journey through your home, will block the free flow of CHI.
In turn, this may create blockages in key areas of your life:
- Health and well being
- Personal Relationships
- Respect from others
Take a journey round your home.
- Can the doors open and close freely?
- Can you walk around the room with ease?
You may now feel compelled to rearrange some furniture!
Create a plan for any necessary changes and improvements, breaking it down into small achievable goals…
You can continue the healing process through:
- Opening windows to allow fresh air and new CHI to circulate
- Washing windows inside and out to enable you to see more clearly
- Filling vases with fresh flowers to welcome positive energy
- Displaying happy photographs and artwork to invite more JOY
- Adding soft towels, comfortable bedding, relaxing cushions… to increase feelings of ABUNDANCE
When you enhance the CHI or energy in your environment, you will begin to notice positive changes in your LIFE.
Healing Focus and Intention
However, the most important concept to remember is to choose a focus or intention for your New Beginnings.
“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”
You could focus on:
- Opening up new career opportunities
- Improving personal relationships
- Creating a better flow of wealth and abundance
- Finding more inner peace…
The Energy of a Temple
Many years ago, I owned and managed a healing centre and shop in Stirling, Scotland. One of the nicest complements I ever received came from two lovely Indian ladies who said:
“The energy in your shop is like a temple.”
I felt incredibly blessed.
Wishing you all many blessings and positive New Beginnings…
Brigid P. Gallagher is a retired natural medicines therapist, passionate organic gardener and author of “Watching the Daisies- Life lessons on the Importance of Slow,” a holistic memoir dedicated to the art of mindfulness and healing from debilitating illness.
She lives in Donegal, Ireland – an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Book Trailer: https://youtu.be/r5GCjaetgZk
Categories: Feng Shui