Indie Authors: How to be Featured in Publishers Weekly
Indie Authors did you know you can have your book featured in Publishers Weekly?
Publishers Weekly Select
You can have your book featured through PW Select for $149.
“PW Select is an entry-level marketing program that gives you:
– feature placement for one month on BookLife.com
– a listing in Publishers Weekly‘s print and online editions with your book cover, synopsis and sales information
– your book cover featured on the home page of PublishersWeekly.com
– your book cover featured on the home page of BookLife.com
– your book cover featured in the BookLife Report weekly email newsletter
– social media promotion on BookLife’s Facebook and Twitter platforms
– six month digital subscription to Publishers Weekly
– one year digital subscription to Publishers Weekly‘s PW Select monthly supplement
– a free copy of the Publishers Weekly print issue in which your listing appears”
Watching the Daisies was featured through PW Select in the June 24 2019 edition of Publishers Weekly:
Listing included my book cover, a short synopsis, ISBN, ASIN, publisher, price and online retailers:
The results have been very positive.
BookLife’s website provides an indie author directory, reviews, services, and other useful links.
Self published authors can submit their profile and book(s) to the BookLife website for FREE.
Here is a link to my profile
It helps get more eyes on my book, blog and social media.
If you enjoyed this post you might also like:
Brigid P. Gallagher is a retired natural medicines therapist, passionate organic gardener and author of “Watching the Daisies- Life lessons on the Importance of Slow,” a holistic memoir dedicated to the art of mindfulness and healing from debilitating illness.
She lives in Donegal, Ireland – an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Book Trailer: https://youtu.be/r5GCjaetgZk
Categories: Self Publishing and Marketing